FIRST OF ALL, WELCOME TO MY BLOG. CALL ME MR SANUH. IT'S NOT MY REAL NAME BUT THAT'S THE NICKNAME THAT I USE ON ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHY FORUMS AND SO ON. I AM ACTUALLY AN EDUCATOR DURING WORKING DAYS AND A PHOTO FREAK MOST OF THE TIME...HAHAHAHA...

AND THIS BLOG... WELL, EVERYBODY SEEMS TO HAVE THEIR OWN BLOGS FOR WHATEVER REASONS NOWADAYS. MY BLOG IS ALL ABOUT SHARING SOME OF MY PHOTOS, MY ADVENTURES, MY WORK...AND OTHER THINGS TOO.. AND BY THE WAY, THIS IS A DUAL-LANGUAGE BLOG. THE POSTS ARE GOING TO BE IN ENGLISH & BAHASA MALAYSIA.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR VISITING MY BLOG. DO FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THROUGH ALL THE POSTS IN THIS BLOG AND LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO.

REGARDS;

MR SANUH - THE PHOTO FREAK CREW

Saturday, November 28, 2009

THE GOLDEN HOUR

It was Wednesday, 25th 2009. We went to the Buntal Fishing Village and some resorts at Santubong in the morning. We stopped at a seafood restaurant at Buntal. I was a bit disappointed that the weather was too hot and humid for some landscape shots. We returned home in the afternoon. It rained at about 0230 pm. I thought the rain would go on till late in the evening but it stopped before 0400 pm. I stepped outside and looked up. The sky was blue but clouds were everyone. The lower clouds moved faster by the strong wind. I had a feeling that I would get some good shots that evening. So, I rushed to Pangkalan Sapi at about 0500 pm and sat on the pontoon, watching everything from people to the changes of the sky.

I was about to leave when I spotted the small area of the golden sky at the horizon. I immediately deleted some crappy pics in my CF and started to scan for better angles to photograph the sunset. When the colours in the sky started to change dramatically, I began to rush up and down the riverbank for better angles. By 0630 pm, the sunset was not that dramatic anymore so I just stood there and watched the sunset till dark.

Below are the selected images from the CF for everybody to enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment