FIRST OF ALL, WELCOME TO MY BLOG. CALL ME MR SANUH. IT'S NOT MY REAL NAME BUT THAT'S THE NICKNAME THAT I USE ON ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHY FORUMS AND SO ON. I AM ACTUALLY AN EDUCATOR DURING WORKING DAYS AND A PHOTO FREAK MOST OF THE TIME...HAHAHAHA...

AND THIS BLOG... WELL, EVERYBODY SEEMS TO HAVE THEIR OWN BLOGS FOR WHATEVER REASONS NOWADAYS. MY BLOG IS ALL ABOUT SHARING SOME OF MY PHOTOS, MY ADVENTURES, MY WORK...AND OTHER THINGS TOO.. AND BY THE WAY, THIS IS A DUAL-LANGUAGE BLOG. THE POSTS ARE GOING TO BE IN ENGLISH & BAHASA MALAYSIA.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR VISITING MY BLOG. DO FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THROUGH ALL THE POSTS IN THIS BLOG AND LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO.

REGARDS;

MR SANUH - THE PHOTO FREAK CREW

Thursday, May 21, 2009

MY 1ST FEW PHOTOS

Everything gotta have a start. So, this is my 1st group of photos. These photos have been on my other blog called BidayuhGenerasiBaru which is not a blog on photography. Since I do not want to mix everything there, I have decided to set up another blog for this particular interest of mine. I do hope that you will enjoy looking at these photos. I am currently using a canon EOS 400D Digital SLR with Tamron 300mm lenses. It might not be a good camera to be used in serious photography but hey..I love what I did with it. These photos were taken around my school compound. Know what? Have a look around you. You wll be surprised by what you see if you look closely.





No comments:

Post a Comment